Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 September 2011

Recent Inspirations

We headed up North to the Rocky Crest Resort in Muskoka last weekend.  It was originally just a golf weekend for my husband Joe and my brother-in-law Stephen, but my sister, my niece/nephew, and I decided to tag along for the pleasure of getting close to nature (and the spa).  Here are some beautiful things that we found while the guys were golfing.....

We anticipated cool weather in northern Ontario in September, but it turned out to be full of sun and warmth, a perfect weekend to hang out in and around the outdoor pool, and eating ice-cream, picking acorns from the ground.

perfectly shaped acorns

pool overlooking lake joseph


greeneries at the club house

crafting session indoor

2 comments:

  1. Did the trees start to change color? One of the things I miss about Canada is the autnmn foliage. Saw something similar in Japan a few years ago but it lacked the boldness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.... the color of the trees has started changing mostly up north, not so much in the city yet. I bet you would love to ride your bike through the streets of Toronto to catch the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete